Health & Safety
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
Before Abbott Property Solutions undertake any project our main consideration is the health, safety and welfare of our operatives, our client and the general public, and as such we are fully CDM compliant, which has been a legal requirement for all builders / contractors since 2015.
Our Management team can co-ordinate & advise all aspects of the duties required under this legal requirement
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate work with other parties if required
- have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
We adopt a proactive rather than reactive approach to site safety, which is the key to a successful & safe project. Appropriate measures for preventing or reducing risk are implemented in the early stages of project planning and then carried through to site set up to be run in conjunction with safe working practices.
We constantly reinvest in the development and implementation of health, safety and welfare with particular attention to the training of personnel. Consultation with our employees on health and safety matters is crucial to our continued development and training programmes are constantly reviewed to ensure that competency levels are maintained.
With our health & safety culture and commitment to high standards, you can feel confident in our ability to deliver your projects safely and without compromise.
Please call 01376 528189
for any further information